Due to a series of contributing factors beyond the control of the management team, it is with great regret that we have taken the decision to cancel Speelash.
If you have booked to attend, you have been contacted by email directly with details about how your deposit will be returned in full. If you haven't received this email or have any further queries about your group booking or deposit, please contact email@example.com
We hope that you accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused and by making this decision now will enable you to arrange an alternative camp this summer.
Yours in Scouting,
The Speelash Management Team.
|© Speelash Jamboree 2014|